Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Dream - Pretty Plump Plus sizes

Hi,

As a child, I love to dream. Every moment of the day, I will dream to escape the harsh adversity of the "real world".Those dreams are liken to a "petrol tank" that empower me as I journey down my life path.

My dream - Pretty Plump Plus sizes - An International HUB whereby all related information on plus sizes come under one roof:

1)Talking point to voice our life experiences,hopes,dreams or greviances.
2)Plus size supermodels
3)Worldwide online shopping wardrobe
4)Plus size magazine
5)Fashion designer for plus size clothes.
6)Plus size fashion shows
7)Afforable & quality clothing with plus size ranges.
8)More shopping boutiques or malls for plus size products

That all for now. If you have dreams that are different from mine, do drop your comment & share so that we can continue to dream together.