Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Story - Pretty Plump Plus sizes

Hi,

Let me share my story behind how I have came about chosing Pretty Plump Plus sizes for my blog.

My body size has ballooned from a medium size to a pretty plump size over the years. In no time, I realised that I could not fitted into the category of XXL clothes.

I was frustrated & annoyed because I could not find plus size dresses for myself as most of the retail shops only carry clothes for the slim petite size.

Otherwise, the prices of these plus size clothings are expensive due to the small demand.

My shopping places are limited & it revolves around Mark & Spencer, Robinsons, XXXL Factory outlet, small shops around island or men's department for shirts.

Thereafter,I tried to cut down on my eating habits & follow an exercise workout but it was a fruitless efforts. This is because I can't get rid of the "food syndrome" as I love to eat rather than eat to live.

Many at times, I am being bugged by what can I do to improve my outlook & continue my love to wear pretty dresses. Thus, I decided to seek opportunties where I can start with this name.

What inspired me most to chose this name Pretty Plump Plus sizes (PPPs) as my blog is because I have met many plump size people whom went through all their "might"to look pretty & sexy .

Will be back soon.